Bloomfield, New Jersey, Trial Lawyer
Markman & Cannan LLC is committed to full compensation for your personal injury or a family member's death caused by negligence. Our Bloomfield law practice serves clients throughout Essex County and nearby communities in Union County and Hudson County.
Also see our Personal Injury Information Center
Call us immediately at 877-784-8782 for a free consultation and case evaluation, or follow the links below for more information about our areas of practice:
- Auto Accidents — We explain your insurance coverage and pursue the maximum available damages.
- Trucking Accidents — We hold truck drivers and their employers accountable for the terrible aftermath.
- Motorcycle Accidents — We prove that the auto driver and not the motorcyclist caused the crash.
- Pedestrian/Bicycle Accidents — We keep the focus on the inattentive driver who struck you or your child with a car.
- Slip and Fall Injury — We have successfully sued a wide range of businesses for dangerous premises injuries.
- Dog Bites — There is no "free bite." The dog's owner is liable for medical care, scars and surgery.
- Nursing Home Negligence — We hold facilities accountable for accidents, untreated illness, assaults and nursing home abuse.
- Bed Sores and Neglect — A bed sore is a serious wound and a blatant sign of substandard nursing home care.
- Workplace Injury — We fight for full workers' compensation benefits and pursue any third party lawsuits.
- Neck and Back Injuries — We work to get clients covered for treatment and damages from these "invisible" but debilitating injuries.
- Catastrophic Injury — If your family member will be disabled for life, we bring together experts to make a case for comprehensive compensation.
- Spinal Cord/Paralysis — A spinal cord injury is life-changing. We fight for the long-term care needs and damages for lost quality of life.
- Brain Injury/Head Trauma — We help the family and the victim get the financial help to make life better.
- Wrongful Death — We pursue both the economic damages (lost wages) and non-economic damages (loss of love and support, pain and suffering of the deceased).
- Product Liability — If a dangerous product caused injury or death, call us for a free consultation.
- Medical Malpractice — If the negligence of medical professionals caused injury or prevented timely treatment, you need qualified legal representation.
Please also ask about our other legal services:
- Drunk driving defense and traffic violations
- Real estate transactions
Call our Bloomfield office at 877-784-8782 or contact us by e-mail. We pride ourselves on responsiveness and personalized attention. Mr. Markman offers a free consultation, including house calls for serious injury. We have Spanish and Portuguese speakers on staff.