Defective Product Injury or Death
Manufacturers are strictly liable for the safety of their products. If you or a family member suffered serious injury from bad design or manufacturing flaws, you may have a product liability lawsuit.
Contact Markman & Cannan LLC in Bloomfield, New Jersey, at 877-784-8782 for a free consultation. We handle a wide range of personal injury cases, serving Essex County and nearby communities of Union and Hudson counties.
Product liability could apply to:
- Auto defects (airbags, seatbelts, SUV rollover)
- Defective toys (lead paint, swallowed magnets, choking hazard)
- Consumer goods (power tools, bicycles, ladders, appliances)
- Any product subject to recalls
These are very complex and highly technical cases. If I do not feel I can personally handle your claim and do it justice, I will work with another attorney who specializes in products liability or refer you to them.
However, please contact me for a free case evaluation:
— I will take the time to listen to your story.
— I will help you sort out the relevant facts.
— I will only refer you to a qualified and trustworthy lawyer.
— Alan Markman
About Product Liability
Product liability falls into three categories:
- Design defects — The product is inherently unsafe, or dangerous for unintended but foreseeable uses.
- Manufacturing defects — A flaw in the assembly, components or raw materials of a particular unit or batch causes injury.
- Failure to warn — The product lacks plain English instructions or warning stickers that alert the end user to serious and likely dangers.
Let Markman & Cannan LLC take a look at your case. We will fight for you with all our skill and resources, or steer you straight to a capable products lawyer. Call 877-784-8782 or contact us online.